Important Client Information
Understanding how we are working during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
We will be commencing our home cleaning services from Monday 08/06/2020, with some changes in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients during this time.
As the Scottish government guidelines have indicated, domestic cleaners can go back to work, providing they follow strict hygiene and social distancing procedures when working.
Our staff will call all existing customers to confirm if they would like to continue receiving cleans. If you decide you do not wish a clean at this moment, do not worry. When you decide to start again, we will be happy to accommodate you.
With a plan in place we will call before we arrive at the property so you can make arrangements.
What we ask of our clients is that they contact us asap if they have any of the following symptoms that are known to be the onset of COVID-19:
· A New Continuous Cough
· A High Temperature
· A Loss /Change In Taste And SmellBoth staff and customers must follow these rules to keep everyone safe
Our staff will also be following these procedures and if at any time they feel unwell, they will be taking the necessary time off and your appointment will either be rescheduled or cancelled.
Please be patient at this time due to the current situation, we will be taking less bookings daily to help ensure we are following the correct hygiene processes and procedures as all equipment must be cleaned before each appointment.
· Staff must not clean if anyone in their household has symptoms, shielding or self-isolating
· Clients must not allow cleaning if anyone in their household has symptoms, shielding or self-isolating.
· Clients must stay in different room to the cleaner. Social distancing of at least 2 metres must always be maintained
· Staff at all times, will wear a mask while in a client’s homeIf you would like further information you can access the links below. Working inside people’s home. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5eb967e286650c2791ec7100/working-safely-during-covid-19-other-peoples-homes-240520.pdf https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing#going-to-work Please contact us to discuss any issues or concerns you may have regarding any information listed here, we are happy to discuss our clients needs on an individual basis.
We specialise in all levels of cleaning.
We are a family run local business operating in the Glasgow and surrounding area for over 12 years who specialise in Domestic and Commercial cleaning and clearing as well as Landlord Work, Office Cleaning, Deep Cleans. We welcome enquiries from all types of business and domestic customers.
Final Cleans, Sparkle Cleans, Window Cleaning (internal and external) plus much more.
High Level Cleaning and clearences and so much more. Call us for a free quote.
Painting & Decorating
Gloss painting, Emulsion Painting, Skirting Board painting, Ceiling painting, Garden Fence Painting, Garden Shed Painting and more.
Drain Cleans, Heavy Grime and much more.Find out more..
Painting & Decorating
Call or email us for a free quote on your requirements. All work guaranteed.
Leather Cleaning, Glass Cleaning, Refuse Clearance, Silver Polishing, Brass Polishing, Crystal Cleaning, Window Cleaning (internal and external) and more.
When the party has ended and you cannot face the tidying up, call us and we will do it for you.Find out more…
Had a party and disaster has struck, call us and we will bring it back to the way it was before.
Drain Cleans, Heavy Grime and much more.Drain Cleans, Heavy Grime and much more. We will clean regardless of circumstances and have the relevant tools to complete any work.Find out more..
Latest News & Information
Connect with us…
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week*. You can connect with us on social media, Email, Live Chat, Mobile or Landline, or you can read our FAQ’s online or register on our Forum